Lansing Trade Group is a commodity merchandising company largely focused on the movement of physical commodities. We merchandise whole grains, feed ingredients, energy products, freight and many other commodities within North America and internationally. Our Company is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, and has 12 North American offices as well as an office in Geneva, Switzerland. We are an entrepreneurial trading company committed to growth in existing and emerging markets. We strive to build long-term relationships through outstanding service, while leveraging our considerable experience in the markets we serve.
For more than 80 years, we have learned that long-term relationships are overwhelmingly more valuable than any other asset in this business. This focus on building and maintaining relationships permeates every facet of Lansing Trade Group’s strategy. Our commitment to our customers has a material impact on every single decision that we make.
We are successful because we strive to offer the highest level of service in the marketplace, providing a tailored customer approach. Recognizing that we are in the business of managing information as well as physical commodities, we provide our customers with market opinions, price discovery and timely product delivery. Furthermore, we market select specialty products that assist existing customers with personalized price discovery and logistics services.
For more than 80 years, Lansing Trade Group has been offering agricultural products and services to our customers. As one of the four oldest members of the National Grain and Feed Association, we have the perspective and experience to help you successfully navigate an increasingly information-intensive industry. We combine our experience, flexibility and responsiveness to act upon ever-changing market conditions to bring value to our customers.
Lansing Trade Group is a proud member of the following associations and exchanges:
- National Grain and Feed Association
- National Cottonseed Products Association
- National Cotton Council
- American Feed Industry Association
- Renewable Fuels Association
- American Coalition for Ethanol
- National Biodiesel Board
- U.S. Grains Council
- U.S. Soybean Export Council
- Transportation, Elevator and Grain Merchants Association (TEGMA)
- Federation of Oils, Seeds and Fats Associations International
- Grain and Feed Trade Association (GAFTA)
- Geneva Trade and Shipping Association
- Baltic and International Maritime Council (BIMCO)
- Gas Processors Association
- Propane Education & Research Council
- Petrochemical Feedstock Association of the Americas
- Midsouth Grain Association
- Northeast Ag & Feed Alliance
- New England Grain & Feed Council
- Southeastern Grain & Feed Association
- California Grain and Feed Association
- Carolina Feed Industry Association
- Florida Feed Association, Inc.
- Georgia Feed & Grain Association
- Minnesota Grain and Feed Association
- North Dakota Grain Dealers Association
- Ontario Agri Business Association
- PennAg Industries Association
- South Dakota Grain & Feed Association
- Vermont Feed Dealers & Manufacturers Association